Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Who am I? I am...

. .. ... . ... .. .. . .. .... .. . . .. .. .. ... . ... . ... .. . ..  . . .
Who am I...as if a flower standing tall and proud? No.  More than that.
It is not where we are, but who we are that makes our happiness. ~ unknown
I am God's creation.
Humble and sure.  Blooming where planted.
When the world looks at me... will they see Jesus?


***
When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not.

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

I'm linking this post with Finding the Grace Within -Tuesday @ Ten... because the prompt Who am I?  I am... is so fitting to go with these beauts who willingly succumbed to at spur-of-the-moment photo shoot.


4 comments:

  1. Who am I? A flower quickly fading. Here today and gone tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos, and the song... Just the other night, Ron and I viewed a sermon by Charles Stanley about I AM... I AM is and will always be the Great I AM. Great sermon to watch on INTOUCH.org... Great post Bevy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am astounded by the beauty of the flowers. Thank you so much for showing them to me. They made my day. Who am I? I am a child of the King. And no one and nothing can change that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Snapdragons are gorgeous, Bevy! They were some of my grandmother's favorite flowers. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...