Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, September 18, 2015

I hope and celebrate! {five minute friday :: tuesday @ ten}

.. .. . .. . ..... . .... .. . .. . .. .. .... .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . . . .

A beautiful morning, indeed!
The mist of the morning across the meadow and the view I had while looking across my neighbor's porch (a.k.a. my brother and sis-in-law) - gave me pause.
A moment for reflection.  Reminding me...
This (growing) season is passing away.  A new thing is coming.
This world is passing away.  A new heaven and new earth - is coming!

Taking aim with my camera I zoom in on just a small portion of the decaying greenery and tried to find some form of simple beauty.  There were a few blooms to classify as still "going strong".
But - to look dead on - they got lost in the bush

I had to go deeper.  Look further.  Look past the dismal and decay; all the dried up and withered.

Hope does that.  It holds on - for more!  It sees beauty where ashes once lay.
 It finds strength.
And fervor.
It rejoices in the truth.

When the realization hits that all is not lost.
Why. Let the celebration begin.

My conclusion: Go! Gather a few blessings and share this hope!!

***
Finally, I felt this to be fitting. I want to share a form of song (lyrics) written by Gloria Gaither.

DO YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU?
Oh daughter, did you know how much I loved you?
Through all the voices did you hear me say
That you are my great heart's dearly beloved?
When every road was gone, I was the Way.
Through the fires of hell I came to find you.
Pursued you down the corridors of time --
Though satan sold you cheap and stole your virtue
I bought you with my life and your are mine.

I love you with a love that has no limit;
You're flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone.
I love you with a love that has no limit --
I will not rest a moment till you're home.

Oh son, in your rebellion did you hear me?
Hear my love song ringing in the night?
When acid tears of guilt burned hot to blind you,
I was the soothing balm that gave you sight
When fast and far you ran pursuing pleasure,
I was the hound of heaven faster still --
I could not let you go because I loved you,
Loved you all that time and love you still.

I love you with a love that has no limit;
You're flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone.
I love you with a love that has no limit --
I will not rest a moment till you're home.
***

Linking up today with my two favorite link-ups!  Five Minute Friday - whose prompt was the word "celebrate".  And, Tuesday @ Ten - whose prompt phrase was, "I hope..."

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post and awesome photos ! Thanks for sharing , have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post Bevy... Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Bev! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...