Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Love your neighbor!

. .. . .... . .. . .. . .. . .. ... .. ... .. ... . .. ... . . ..  . ..

Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love
so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, 
but also those who need it so much.

 ~ Daphne Rose Kingma

***
In lieu of National Good Neighbor Day....

I wonder how the ripple effect of being a good neighbor will impact today - will it start with you?   Will you be on the receiving end?
What will it look like - even yet - tomorrow?

When asked what the greatest commandment of the law was, Jesus answered...

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.  ~ Mark 12:30-31

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. That's easy here my neighbor on one side is my in laws and the other side is a field full of nature lol ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fun!! I can say the same thing.. basically. My MIL in one apt. and adjacent to there my brother and his wife. :) With the cows out back... on the other!!

      Blessings on your day! You make me smile - every time you visit here, my friend!!

      Delete
  2. Great photo and great reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...