Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, November 23, 2015

{Bags by Bevy} Ladies Breakfast and sales update...

.. .. .. . ... .. . ... .. .. .. .. .... . .. .. .. . . ..  . . ..
“You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside."― Stephen R. Covey
I've been quiet here - lately - on the blog, in this little space,  I know.  Simply because life has been happening the way it should be!  Busy, sure!  But - living it well... saying yes to different things!!

Some of that busy involved this...

Several of you have been wondering just how that Ladies Breakfast and Home Goods sale went this past Saturday... for me, with Bags by Bevy!

To answer your question - I would have to say it went pretty well.  I mean, I feel pretty good about it. ;)

Several items never got updated into my etsy shop and well... a majority of them sold - first thing!!!

Listed below are the items that sold.


:: Smoke and Mirrors ::
Classic Medium Tote
Sold to Kathy M.

****
:: Autumn Bloom ::
Classic Medium Tote
Sold to Julie B.

****

:: Tea Wallet ::
holds two tea bags
Sold to Gwen K.

****

:: Black Lace ::
Overnight Bag
Sold to Lori H.

****

:: Tea Wallets ::
 both hold four tea bags each - can be used to carry business cards, etc.
One sold and one as a gift (given away)!

****
 :: Figgy Pudding ::
Pocket Pouch
Sold to Julie B.

****

::Homemade Goodness::
Cookbooks... for sale on behalf of my sister, Gladys - with proceeds of cookbook sales 
to Bald Eagle Boys Camp
Total of 3 sold - with two more sales pending...

****
Here is my table display, for the morning!!


****
We were asked to sign up to bring a dish - if we desired.
I chose to make an Overnight Caramel French Toast.  No photo, though. :( Sorry!

Albeit to say - there was quite the selection and yummy goodness...all around.  
No one left hungry, for sure!!  If they did - it was their own fault. 


I wish I had a few more photos of the time together... the fellowship of over 50 ladies, in attendance, was so sweet! And so was the "message" truly shared from the heart!  A message on  God's Faithfulness - through some really difficult seasons in one dear sister's life.  The worship time was moving - with the songs chosen - and I, for one, could have kept on singing.

There were tears and smiles and many hugs of affirmation, throughout the time, with many of us being able to relate with one another...

It was wonderful!!


I'm really thankful to feel this sense of belonging with these dear ladies from our local church!!

My prayer is that it will only continue to grow and strengthen in the years to come!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your display was so cute! Great idea to use an old suitcase. Double duty, I bet.

    Bevy, I remember when you first started making your bags. What a gift God has given you! Now you are using your talents to help others, either by the selling or giving them away. I love how you name all of your creations with such fun names.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...