Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

{BagsbyBevy} breakfast, sneak-peek list and cookbooks for sale...

. .. . .. .. ... .. .... . . . ... .. .. . . . . .

Head's up to all my local friends...

I'm excited to say that I've been a busy little bee - anticipating a Ladies Equip Breakfast and Homemade Good's Sale - for this upcoming Saturday AM - with our church family.

Ladies Equip Breakfast 2015

Have you signed up - yet?  If you're interested in attending - there is still room!!  Message me and I'll be sure to add you to the sign-up list.  All ladies, 13 and older, are welcome to attend!

Here is a "sneak peek" list of what I'll have with me...
  • Classic Medium tote bags
  • Overnight Bag
  • Tea wallets - 2  & 4 count
  • Pocket Pouches
  • For the Love of Laundry/clothespin bag, with pins
  • little girls skirts - clearance sale
  • CoffeeMate Mug Warmers
  • Homespun Baby! shoes 

Basically, it is everything that is available in my etsy shop plus a several additional items that have yet to be added to inventory. :)  As well - I'll have along a fine stack of these cookbooks.

:: Homemade Goodness ::

Come and see for yourself!

My sister, Gladys,  has had her hands all over this wonderful cookbook, in its making, and is hoping to sell off a few more to bring is some more support for Bald Eagle Boys Camp.

They are selling for $16.95 a cookbook.  Cash or check only - for payment.

The cookbooks are for sale regardless... if you're interested in one - please follow through via comment and email...

Think christmas gifts, teacher gifts... or as a gift-to-yourself!!

This really is a nice cookbook - with hundreds of recipes... 
All consist of homemade goodness, for sure!

***
Hope to see some, if not all, of you on Saturday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun Bevy...Enjoy and hope you have a wonderful turnout... take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you've been! Busy!
    Sure wished I lived closer so I could to your Homemade Goods Sale. How fun!
    Let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your loving support!! I wish, too, you lived closer!! I do plan to do an update post!!

      Delete
  3. How much would shipping be for the cookbook to TN ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'll take a cookbook, please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on its way!! Should arrive sometime Monday!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...