Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

trust

. . ... . .... .. . ..... .. .. .... . .. .. .. . .. .. .. . .. . . ..  ..
:: TRUST ::

Not a very big word.  One rather easy to say.
However, at the very best, quite challenging - to live out!  

Can I get an Amen?
I don't know that I would say I've ever had trust issues.  But it has acted as a backdoor catching me on the backside, from time to time - if and when I'm not careful.

It's hard!

I came across a single quote the other day that has kept me thinking...

God's part we cannot do; our part God will not do.

This year, our little family has a real opportunity to walk this road...wholeheartedly!

Not blindly... but with a sure confidence.
Hand-in-hand with our Saviour who goes before!
 Do the tears fall, and the lip quiver?   Yes!  Perhaps, a little too often.

However, here's what I know.

We can't do God's part of orchestrating the plan he has in mind for us - but we sure can do our part of following in his footsteps.  One step at a time.

Thank you for your prayers as we lean on Him!!


Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.  ~ Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV


5 comments:

  1. Your blog looks BEAUTIFUL and thank you for linking up this week, I enjoyed reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those footsteps can be so hard to follow at times and yet the choice not to often becomes even harder than we knew. Thank you for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Bevy, such a little word but is really BIG.. If only I could learn to trust better than I do.. Life has created this hardship for me, but one thing is certain I have learned to Trust in HIM totally.. Hope you are warm and toasty.. High of 26 here today.. had snow yesterday, didnt last long though, thankfully.. gotta work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bevy,
    My heart yearns to comfort you. I wish I could help you fhrough this chapter but as you know, it's something you need to go through. And you know you can and will because it's called TRUST and faith. It's the lesson we all need to learn. If not now, later.
    Yes, I will continue to lift you up in prayer.
    Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN! AMEN!! I seem to learn everyday I new level of trust. You are right it is easy to say it! Prayers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...