Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

the simple life

. .. .. .. ... ... .. .... ... ... .. .. .... .. . .. ... . . . ... . .

To be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life.
~ John Burroughs

***

Nothing like a cherry bouquet of daffodils - to brighten the home on the first day of Spring!!

Ahhh!  It's the simple things in life...


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your photo Bevy!
    It is so true... Steve got my washline up recently (another amish wheel washline - so excited!) and it just made my heart happy to see those clothes fluttering in the breeze.
    I love seeing my windowsill covered with flowers picked "for you Mommy!"
    Much love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...