Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Who is Flying the Kite?

.. .. .. .. .. .. . ..... . .. . .. .. .. .. .. . ... . .. . . . . .. . 
One windy March day the Mayor of town decided to take a stroll across the park.  He ran into a small boy who was flying the biggest and more beautiful kite he had ever seen.

It soared so high across the sky that the Mayor was sure it could be seen in the next city.  This little town didn't have very many things that were spectacular, so the Mayor decided to award a "key to the city" to the one for such a responsible thing.

"Who is responsible for flying this kite?" the Mayor asked.
"I am, " said the the little boy holding on to the big beautiful kite with all his might.  He said, "I made this kite myself, with my own hands.  I painted all of the colorful pictures on it, and I fly it!"

"I am," said the wind, "It is my breeze that keeps it up in the air flying so big and beautiful.  Unless I blow on it, it will not fly at all.  I fly it!"

"Not so," claimed the kite's tail.  "I make it sail, and give it stability against the wind's blowing gusts.  Without me the kite would spin out of control and not even the boy could save it from crashing to the earth. I fly the kite!"
~ author unknown
**
So, who flies the kite?
They all do, don't they?

**
In the day-to-day hustle and bustle of work it is easy to forget that everyone flies the kite.
Without the team, the leader would never be successful.  Without a good leader the team would fail.  Both need each other.  Each person on the team needs the rest of the team members...in order to make anything a go!

They all fly the kite!
***
This little kite story grabbed my attention.  Because, you see, I've recently - joined with Plexus Worldwide: A health and wellness supplement company, as an Independent Ambassador.

These products are and have been such a blessing to me, my husband and my family.  We've been using the products since end of May, 2015.
They're changing our health-story.
I can not wait to see how much more our story will unfold...

And, with this...
I am so grateful for all who go before me.  And for each one who is coming on behind.

We make a great team!
No one person is better or different than the other

If it wasn't for you at the end of the line - there would be no push to move forward. I need you!  For those who walk beside - your support is surely necessary and wholeheartedly appreciated. I need you! And for the many who are far ahead... it is you who encourages to keep up!  To not give up... and, to keep going.  And, I need you!!!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I have just started hearing about Plexus. Now I'm going to look into it more closely.
    What a sweet way to end your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to share our testimony sometime - here on the blog. Do you see the photo of Scott - here? Well, we've been using the product since end of May (2015) and even though I would never recommend Plexus as solely a weight-loss product (though it naturally can occur -its just that it is different for so many people when it comes to results) - Scott has lost over 46 lbs. I guess it's time to update our photos. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post and photo ! Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...