Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

{BagsbyBevy} Country Crossroad

. .. ... . ... .. ... .. .. ... .. ... .. .. ... . . .. . . . .. 
There is a newbie in the shop.  Just thought I'd share and let you know it's there.

Traffic has been a little slow - in both the coming and the going.
And, I've been just as much to blame. :)

Before another day passes.
I hope you'll stop by.
Enter.

::Country Crossroad::
{Oversized, Large Tote bag}

***

Take a look around BagsbyBevy before you move on!  I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and these tiptoed out of my hand, a couple of weeks ago - to a friend of mine for her new little baby boy!


::Homespun Baby - Shoes::
{gift to Danielle}

***

My new tag-line for the shop is "two seams at a time".  It's true.  I've been a busy gal...
But, when I get to sewing I "slow down" a bit and it really does relax.

Even if I only get two seams sewn at a time - before something else calls me away. :)

Thank you for reading here today!!

2 comments:

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...