Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, June 20, 2016

a life-changing statement

. .. .. .. . .... . .... . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . .... .. . .. 

Be who you want them to be.

Oh this statement captures me.
It encapsulates so much.  And, demands attention.
It's life-changing...in some aspects.

I KNOW I need this daily reminder.  As an in-my-face classic sort of way.  

Let me tell you... it has stopped me in my tracks more than a couple of times.

This goes beyond Mothering - for sure!

More than toward my children
it's a call for and toward society.
It's also for my team.
My friendships.
My neighbors.
And beyond.

Inspire. Encourage. Influence.

Do to others as you would have them do to you.  The words of Jesus, from Luke 6:13

Have a fabulous week!!
Enjoy this first day of Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...