Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Spread a little love and kindness

. . .. . .. . ... . .. . .. . ... .. . . .. . .. .. . . . . . . .

You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily.  
The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.  
~ John C. Maxwell

***
Do you find this to be true for you?

I've been challenged to think on this in some simple, but practical ways..
Know your passions,
Be a helper.
Have Fun!!
Listen and Learn.

Reach out with a word of encouragement to family or friends.
Affirm
Hug a little tighter...
Sing along... or simply listen to uplifting, positive, encouraging music!
SMILE!
Try a new recipe!  Or, stick to what's comfortable... and keep everyone happy!
Make your bed every day!
Keep looking for ways to bless others... be attentive to their needs!

Be a Blessing!!
Spread a little bit of love and kindness

I happened to think of this upbeat song as I was writing here... I hope you enjoy!!
A perfect way to sign off on this post for today!!


3 comments:

  1. WOW! This post gave me goose bumps.
    Sending you some Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh... Christine! Thank you. You are so special to me. I thank God for you - quite often. How is it out there on the West Coast (area)?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...