Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Good-bye September. Hello October!!

. . .. . .. .. . .... ... . ... . .. . ... .. . .. . .. .. . .  .

I meant to do my work today ~ but a brown bird sang in the apple tree, 
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me,
And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grass to and fro and a rainbow held out its shining hand
So, what could I do but laugh and go. 
 ~ Richard Le Gallienne

***

These photos were taken in September and here we are in October almost halfway through- my favorite month and time of year!!  I guess it's time to set down and enjoy what's left.  Right?

**
How are you enjoying this season??


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Bevy.. It is going by so fast, October that is.. Today is a cool day here in Kentucky with the sun shining brightly. Enjoying these fall days before winter comes blowing in.. Happy October..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy, I love visiting here and being able to enjoy your world through the eye of your lens. Your pictures are stunning...you have been gifted with such an artistic eye and it comes through in your sewing (still loving my handbag and am drooling over another one), in the written word here as well as your photos. Enjoy the remainder of October! Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...