Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, November 18, 2016

{BagsbyBevy} Do I still have it in Me?

..... .. .. . .. .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . . ...  .. . .. . . . . . .. 
Oh My!!
By the title of this post, you know what's coming.  A long-overdue post regarding BagsbyBevy and if you don't know or remember what that is - it's because, I haven't posted about it in a long, long time or, else, you're very, very new here.   Thanks for coming by, if that is the case!
BagsbyBevy?  So.  It's my etsy shop.
Don't looking for it - right now.  Well, you can... but...
It's "on vacation" - because!!!

I'm heading out to do a Show and Sell (sort of a Christmas/Holiday Sale) with our church.
Which takes place Saturday Morning - ahem!!  Yes, tomorrow morning.  I'm really looking forward to it.  It's been awhile - Ladies Breakfasts and get-togethers are always a good time!!

I just thought, maybe, I'd show you a sneak peek of some new additions...

I promise.
If they don't sell - they'll be added to the shop!!


Do I still have it in me?

I know one thing!!  It did feel good to "get back in the saddle" again.  Sometimes, I do my best work - at last minute and this was the case.   Five of these items were made in the last two days...

You have yourself a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you named each item. That shows all the love you put into each piece.
    I'm happy that it feels good to get back to it. (I kinda know the feeling of letting something go and realize how much I have enjoyed it.)
    Hope all went well this past Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...