Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, December 9, 2016

The Gift of Laughter...

.. . .. . ... . .. ... . . .. . .. .. . .. . ... .. . . .. . . . 
Ahhh... the sweet gift of laughter.
Now, I KNOW I have talked about this before.... that laughter - as in, the easy roll-from-the gut sort of laughter does not come easy for me.   :(

I do like this gift.  Because when it happens... it sure feels good.   I have kiddos' that laugh really, really easily, especially Jayne - which I love!!! It makes me chuckle to hear it flow so easily for them.   In other words  - it blesses me. :)

As in, that is my style of laughing... I chuckle silently; simply snickering or smiling...

I am blessed to have a husband, that keep me laughing, as well as, other friends, which is so welcomed.
Oh, how I need them ALL in  my life.



You know when and where there is a deep-seated JOY in one's life... there is great peace.
And we know a peaceful heart gives life to the body.

I know that - because of that - it is when laughter naturally spills out.

Laughter is the best medicine...for ourselves and for others.  Amen??

***

Click HERE to catch up on other post in this series.


***

Have a Blessed Weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing so refreshing as a good (I can't stop) laughing fit.. lol... xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughter is an awesome gift.. Jayne is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...