Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

"Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing."

.... . . ... .. . .. .. .. .. ... ... ..... .. .. . .. . .. . . .. ..

This quote (in the title) spoke to me... and I just had to share!!

** feeling today, a sense of calm in the midst of storm.   thank you for your considerate thoughts and prayers!  I will elaborate, in time, as time goes on...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote and photos. Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so needed to read this and have calming photos to enjoy. You hit it right on the mark. Just when I think things are calming down, another turn and ill feelings arise. I so need to just lean, lean hard and trust HIM with all my might.. Prayers your way sweet friend. love and hugs and Happy February..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bevy,

    Your photography is absolutely amazing! Thank you SO much for sharing those photos. But mostly thank you for sharing that you are experiencing calm in the midst of the storm! God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

    xx
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Bevy. Praying that God keeps you in that eye of calm in the midst of the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalm 46:10
    "Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world."

    Sometimes being quiet is a very good thing!

    Perfect title to go with the frozen birdbath. Thanks for posting. Been thinking and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, Psalm 46 :10 is my favorite verse.. Such a good reminder to just be quiet and listen. Thanks for the reminder..

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...