Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Clothes


There is nothing like a clean, new blanket (or covering) of snow.  Is there?

~~~~~~~~~~

When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple.

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
~ Proverbs 31:21-22, 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been thinking lately how I need to know clothes of scarlet.  Do you ever have these moments, where you just need to know, that you know... that you know?

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter then snow.
~ Psalm 51:7



2 comments:

  1. All the time!
    I read the Bible with a dictionary next to me and run to the computer all the time!
    I need to Know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that need to know that draws us closer to the Lord! We all need to keep seeking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...