Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, September 29, 2014

31 days :: Home Quotes and Sentiments / Five Minute Free Writes/ Photography Challenge {The Introduction}

 . ... .. ... .. .... .. .... .. ... .. ... ... .... .. .. .. .. . .

***
Looking forward to linking up with The Nester for a 31days Writing Challenge  for the month of October!  Here is the link for all the information...
 Because, it's been mentioned more than once, you're welcome to join in, as well.

In 2012 - I've done a series on "Hearts at Home :: Extending Hospitality".

This year... it'll be something similar.
Keeping it simple, with quotes and sentiments on HOME!

I've also decided to accept a couple of challenges within the challenge.
One.  And that is to write for 5 minutes a day and that is all...
Remember the Five Minute Friday thing that I've been doing these past several months?

So, for this part of the challenge I'll be linking up with Kate Motaung @ Heading Home.

And two.  As for the photo that I'll be sharing each day... this will be for this friend of mine's fall photo challenge.   Kaitlin of Homemaker Design will be hosting a photography challenge for the month of October... HERE!  As well, here is her pre-chosen list of prompts...



I am thinking I will use Kaitlin's photo prompt ideas as my "word" prompt suggestions since Kate has given the liberty to use our own prompt ideas..keeping in mind, that I already want it to be all on the HOME!
I'll do this for - at least for most of the days and we'll see if I can make everything mesh!

Oh, I'm super excited.  Totally and completely nervous.  And feel like I honestly - have no idea how this is going to all come together, especially in trying to pair the two challenges all for a total of 31 days straight... but that will part of the fun, now won't it?
I'm hoping I will even surprise myself, in the process.
~~~


I'm considering this the Introduction page...
and so each day you'll be able to find the previous day's link
to keep abreast of what's been going on ... if you should miss a day!

31days Home Quotes and Sentiments & Photography Challenge
{The Introduction!}
Day one : Where You Stood
Day two :  Lunchtime
Day three : This Happened Today
Day four : What You Read
Day five : People
Day six : I'm thankful for...
Day seven : Clouds
Day eight : angle
Day nine : Red
Day ten : emotion
Day eleven : Something close up
Day twelve : On the table
Day thirteen : Landscape
Day fourteen : Something you made... {GIVEAWAY - till the end of the MONTH}
Day fifteen : a mess
Day sixteen : Something you wrote...
Day seventeen : fruit
Day eighteen : Made you smile today
Day nineteen : Letters
Day twenty: 4 o'clock
Day twenty-one : calm
Day twenty-two : a favorite place
Day twenty-three : the view from here
Day twenty-four : Dinnertime
Day twenty-five : Shadow
Day twenty-six : Listening to...
Day twenty-seven : Morning
Day twenty-eight : Black & White
Day twenty-nine : Moon
Day thirty : Clothes
Day thirty-one : Whatever You Please {and GIVEAWAY, reveal!}

The End!

~~~

Ready for this??  I am...
See you back here on Wednesday,  October 1st!


What is Home?
It is the laugh of a baby, the song of a mother; the strength of a father.
Warmth of living hearts, light from happy eyes, kindness, loyalty, comradeship.
Where joy is shared and sorrow eased.
Where even the tea kettle sings from happiness.
That is home.

~ Ernestine Schumann Heink

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this! I will be following along at least once a week :) What a great idea, to combine these two! Prayers for your endurance and courage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll appreciate you're coming by when you can - to extend that much needed encouragement, I'm sure...

      You are such a blessing!! Thanks for your support... and prayer!

      Delete
  2. You can do it!!

    I'm nervous too, to get it in and up each day and I'm only doing the one challenge!

    It will be good to push, stretch and challenge ourselves! It's going to be great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is going to be fun!! I appreciate the list - because I've already gotten a few photos OUT of the line up... just because. Gotta catch the moment when you can, right??

      Delete
  3. I look forward to seeing what you do. I have no doubt it will be great.
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your true vote of confidence. Thank you, muchly!!!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm excited for you! This sounds like so much fun and I will be here tomorrow to see your first post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excitement is in the air... and what a better day to start... October 1st.... its exciting just to know "Fall" is on its way... can't wait to read along....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...