Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is it okay...

...to give myself Birthday Blessings, today?!?!?!?!

((sigh)) I need them. 





~Happy Birthday to me~
: : 37 years : :


It isn't the years you lived, its how you lived them.  Or, better said, by Abraham Lincoln ( 1809-1865)

"And in the end it's NOT the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE in your years."

I'm working on that.



******




: : These BALM -FOR- MY- SOUL photos were taken this past Memorial Day, up at my sister's place.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bev! Hope you enjoy every minute of it. LOVE the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love celebrating birthdays, anyone's!

    Happy Birthday!!
    Sending you well wishes and lots of hugs from the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bev! Hope your day is filled with beautiful reminders of the love and faithfulness of God over your 37 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Check your mailbox!

    xoxoox LOVE you!
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Bevy! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessing to you on your birthday. I am sure your family will make it extra special . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...