Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where I've been...

Good Morning!!

I'm alive....here and accounted for.  Thanks for missing me... ;)  I know I missed you all- that's for sure.

I received a couple of emails - friends checking in - and a comment here and there from friends, just to say "hello", so thank you - so much... which of course I didn't get until this morning.  What a nice thing to wake up to.   I feel so blessed.

As Scott alluded to yesterday with his quick update (from work) - we were without a land line (phone/Internet) for a couple of days.  Since Sunday afternoon, as a matter of fact.  It's been tough... 

Thank God for cellphones!!  Amen?

On top of it all.  I've been so sick with a migraine headache - all last week and very much so on Saturday which then led into a sinus infection/both ears achin'... my throat sore from coughing up all the draining - going on.  I felt yucky.  I'm still not 100%... but definitely better, this morning.  Caleb had it, too.  ;(

I'm very grateful for:
~ tissues
~ Vicks vapor rub
~ a couch to lay on during the day
~ extra-strength Tylenol
~ hot cups of tea and honey
~ hubby's strong hands for a head and shoulder massage - ahhh!
~ hot showers
~ a comfy bed to crawl into at night.

****

This is where I've been.  Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.  All greatly appreciated - for sure!


6 comments:

  1. We're praying for you, dear one....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're sick!! Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've been so sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon... Thanks for the update. Sorry your phone and internet were down... So many phone calls to make for me and things to do. I never make phone calls normally, not a phone person... Cell phone helps for calls from school and on the go, for me. :-) Glad it helped you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smiled at the Vicks....we come from a long line of ancestors who cure many things with Vicks, and old sock around the neck, and hot tea or hot lemonade. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely, surely missed you my dear girl! I felt comfort when I zipped over here yesterday and saw Scott's post.

    I'm glad your feeling better and back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...