Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Mercies of the Morning

. . . .. . . .. . ..  .. .. . .. . . . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . ..

#441. mist rising off the meadow - in early morning light

****
I love that I get to see this view from time to time - most every morning actually.  There is something about seeing a day in it's unfolding...when a day begins fresh, clean and there are no mistakes in it - yet. 

So are his mercies.  New every morning.

Just reflecting on the mercies - counting onwards towards One Thousand gifts.

#448. the strength to rise

#449. sleep (even if it's merely feigned sleep!)

#450. sister's gathered around the table

#451. shared ideas and suggestions - for a (decadent) Tea Party coming up

#452. smiles and coos from my three-week old  :)

#453. daddy's arms to take over with a fussy newborn

#454. thoughts and prayers for a dear loved one - losing the battle to Cancer

#455. the eleventh hour... that sweet, sweet hour

#456. finding a car for Scott - to replace the "blue bomber".  FINALLY!!!!!

#457. first few days of preschool - gone great!

#458. coffee - prepped for the morning

#459. the WORD is with us!

#460. painted pink toenails

#461. favorite song playing on the radio

#462. hearing my 4 year old son half humming, half singing the song; "I need you, Jesus... I need clean hands. I can't. You can. I need you, Jesus."

#463. homemade cinnamon buns: and, sharing an extra cinnamon bun with my neighbor - a deserving mama!

#464. fabric given to me

#465. stories - read and shared aloud

#466. back-scratches

#467. Can she really be three?  beautiful birthday girl...

#468.  the "snakes" in the parsley - green and yellow caterpillars

#469. green bean, pepper and tomato plants still giving their yield

#470. a land-lord who is "johnny-on-the-spot" to get the job done

#471. this sweater weather

#472. full moon rising

#473. every morning, mercies new...

#474. the mistakes we do make and learn from

#475. parenting quandaries - more to learn from

#476. servant hearts

#477. icing on cake

#478. {sweet} baby breath

#479. nose-to-nose boinks!!!

#480. sharing I love yous and waving good-bye with my hubby in the morning - the longing; the waiting until he returns home again in the evening... the beautiful mess in between.


6 comments:

  1. love your blog.. how precious :-) I enjoyed reading your lists and i want to come to the teapart you are planning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a beautiful way of expressing things...I needed some inspiration to welcome mornings again...

    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! You really to inspire me!

    Blessings
    Shirley Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. my heart is dripping from #480. oh how I love number 480

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie, you do have so very much to be thankful for. Congratulations to that little doll, precious Jayne Abigail. She is simply beautiful and what a grand addition to your beautiful family she must be. God has certainly smiled upon you.

    I've missed so much over the summer but I'm thrilled I caught up over here.

    God bless you and have a most beautiful day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many blessings! Love it! You just have to adore pink toenails. Have a wonderful Tuesday, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...