Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Beyond Blessed

. . . .. .. . .. .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . . ..
This blank page is staring at me and scaring me.   It's been so long.
I never, never, EVER intended for it to be this long - to come back here and to give you all the updates you are probably longing to hear.

Treasured Up and Pondered.
This space.
This blog.
This everything about this thing is rusty!!
I'm rusty.
I don't even know what to say.

One.  We've officially moved - from the farm!!  We moved our home location on June 16th, 2017.
So, the photos will be of new caliber!
 The thoughts, the ideas... those may be new too!?!?!
But our hearts and "home" will always be the same.
The evening prior to our move... I was involved in a semi-serious car accident.  My girls were with me.  Everyone was okay, my girls especially (which I'm so grateful) - and even the other driver!
I, however, suffered a fractured sternum and a very, very bruised/sprained ankle.  Lots and lots of bruises.   It truly could have been much, much worse.
I'm grateful that we're here... healing...together.

To this... I must say.  I have seen and felt the hands and feet of Jesus in ways I haven't in awhile.
No fault of anyone's.  I just needed to see and feel that again (if you know what I mean?) ... I'm not sure how to say that, exactly, other than... its true!  It's been a real humble blessing to have meals, and help with cleaning and moving, childcare, packing and unpacking...etc. and one that I want to extend outward and onward (paying it forward!) even more.

We're settling in bit by bit.  Healing every day, bit by bit.
We're beyond blessed in so many ways!!!!
Grateful to Jesus for his sustaining grace and mercy on our lives.
For another day - granted - to let my/our life-story continue...


***
Please let me know if you're still out there!!  I would love to hear from you...
Message/email me - if you would care at all to have our *new* mailing address and contact information.

14 comments:

  1. So glad you and your girls are ok! Wishing you all the best in your new home!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here! Wow, I am so sorry about the accident but thankful you are all okay. Congratulations on the move. Look forward to reconnecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev! I'm so glad you're settling in and healing. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing to open and see this.. Praying for you daily and thinking of you always.. All I can say about this post.. is WOOHOO.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here too and so surprised to see your blog pop up on my list. I thought you had stopped blogging altogether. Glad for your move, but so sorry about your accident. It could have been worse and I know God had his hands about you to protect you. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new place. Take it as easy as you can so that you heal quickly. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's interesting to see how a God gets our attention.
    You have been blessed in many ways and now you see it. From new home, to scary car accident, to having to sit and watch others sever you. Blessings abound!
    Welcome back, my friend! You have been missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that you were involved in an accident. Grateful that it wasn't more serious. Thankful that you have been blessed in many ways since then. It's sometimes difficult to be on the receiving end as many of us would rather be doing the blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Happy to hear that you are 'on-the-mend'. Take care.....looking forward to 'hearing' from you again, when you are able.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to see you back in this space!!!

    Yes, I will reply to your email soon! :)

    Amanda H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been thinking and PRAYING for you! So good to see this post pop up today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so good! I am so glad to see you back here in this space again! I really missed your posts! I was checking your blog almost daily...hoping you were all well. So glad to hear that you are settling into a new house, making it a home.
    I totally understand needing to 'see and feel the hands and feet of Jesus'. We all need to. We are still human in these earthly bodies and the walk of faith is not easy. I will pray for healing for you and so glad the accident was not worse.
    So, so glad you are back, Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad to see you back! I keep checking your blog every so often to see if you have posted. I'm so glad that you and your girls were kept safe and that it has resulted in seeing Jesus in the kindness of others. I totally get that. Congrats on your new home and again, SO happy to see you back here.
    Hugs,
    Shirley-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry this has happened to you!!! But I am thankful you are okay. I'm thankful you have friends around that could help out with the move and be there for you while you heal. Thanking the Lord you and your girls are okay!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...