: : The old wash tub, bought at my grandparents sale : :
I can remember this was used for many a thing...
* washing their dog * cooling corn * hauling apples * grand-kids playing in & cooling off * summer time baths *
I'm so glad I have this tangible memory.
***
Just letting pictures speak for themselves...today!
Here's to just making a few tangible memories of our own... and thank-you, Amanda, for your inspiration in Summer's Simple Things.


{{blushing}}
ReplyDeleteThe photos are the BEST!
The old tub is just screaming "summer"!!!
The looks on their faces...
Priceless!!!
What a wonderful summer simple thing!
AWESOME! Love the photos and the old washtub. Did you get a new camera?
ReplyDeleteSuch great photos. They really capture the moment. I am imagining all the things you will use the tub for.
ReplyDeleteI would love to read your friend Amanda's blog but it is open to invited readers only.
What sweet pictures...a great way to beat the heat! :)
ReplyDelete