{Welcome to Friday's Finds! For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello! and welcome. On Friday's I like try to feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}
Today's Friday's Finds.... an attentive audience and one great big girl story-teller!
: : I used to do this... when I was her age : :
Happy Weekend ~ Be Attentive!!

Wow~~does that ever bring back memories! I used to read to our dog when I was that age. She was so patient and just sat there and listened. Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures of Aubrey and her friends. Enjoy the weekend!
ReplyDeleteI've seen a similar sight so many times! Love our little readers. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
ReplyDeleteThey are indeed a very attentive audience .
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is that! I used to do that too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! ♥