.. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . . .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . .. .. . . .. . .. ..
A smile is a light in the window of your face to show your heart is at home.
I just keep coming back to this idea of hospitality. I know I talk about this a lot and I'm hoping your not bored with it yet. But there are so many forms and facets to it... it's neat, if your really think about it. I mostly share this with you, so often, because I'm still learning what it means, for myself, to "let my light shine" and how I can do that, practically...under the umbrella of hospitality...but uniquely through, and more specifically as a Christian. A woman of God, a wife, a mother and as a friend.
In a more particular way... through smiling.
And. We'll feature another great muffin recipe (of course!) and a pretty nice giveaway - you won't want to miss it!

I'm certain that hospitality is your niche.
ReplyDeleteYou keep writing about it.
weave your entire blog around it.
It's positively you and one can never grow tired of learned the many different aspects of it!!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today, Bevy! Oh, hospitality... a gift I desperately wish was more developed in my life. I will be back to hear your wisdom. I need it. :)
ReplyDeleteI can feel the warmth of your smile.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Monday.
So...since I'm really new here. I am excited abut this talk of hospitality, I for one, struggle with hospitality. Not being hospitable...because that comes naturally. But, having people in my home really stretches me. Having people read my blog stretches me too. I need to work harder on the real life part.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what Mugs and Muffins is about.
See ya Monday!
XO