. .. .. ... .. ... ... ... . .. .. .. .. .. .. ... . .. ... ... .. .. .. ..
***
Busy Monday here...
** laundry **
** bread baking **
** tween-sitting **
** cleaning up broken glass ;( **
** dishes **
** sweeping floors **
** fielding all the "Mother-may-I's" **
** sorting through kids clothing, cleaning out a closet **
** hopes of sewing ;) **
** dinner plans... of Pork Chops, Spinach and Stove-Top Dressing, w/fresh bread on the side **
~~~
Blessings on your day!!
May you and I be filled to the fullness of the measure...
Busy Monday here...
** laundry **
** bread baking **
** tween-sitting **
** cleaning up broken glass ;( **
** dishes **
** sweeping floors **
** fielding all the "Mother-may-I's" **
** sorting through kids clothing, cleaning out a closet **
** hopes of sewing ;) **
** dinner plans... of Pork Chops, Spinach and Stove-Top Dressing, w/fresh bread on the side **
~~~
Blessings on your day!!
May you and I be filled to the fullness of the measure...


The picture with the verse is absolutely amazing! If you haven't done a tutorial on how to do that, would you ever? Loved it!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could tell you the kids will outgrow breaking glass, but I would lie. Even my "adult" children break something about once a week. Just warning ya'. :)