.. ... .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. ... . .. ... .. .. ... .. ... .. .. .. .
Embrace this God-life.
Really embrace it, and nothing will
be too much for you...
That's why I urge you to pray
for absolutely everything,
ranging from small to large.
Include everything as you embrace
this God-life, and you'll
get God's everything.
~ Mark 11:22-24 (Message)
**
Look around... find yourself having that wonderful weekend you hoped for!


Bevy, Loved this... Not sure if you are getting a taste of fall this weekend, but we sure are in KY.. low in the mid forties tonight, with a high of 70 tomorrow...Leaves are falling and changing colors.. Hope your weekend is wonderful...
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure our weather forecast for these parts... but I'll certainly take yours!
DeleteIt {fall} is definitely my time of year.
I am a new follower. I love how refreshed I feel when I leave here! Wishing you a great weekend also. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Wendi.. I sent you an email. Glad to have you come by and decide to hang around for awhile. I like that!
DeleteI love this beautiful blog! I am a new follower too.
ReplyDelete