. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . . .. .. . . .. .. .. .
You know...I got to pondering this today. I don't have to do nothin'.
I don't have to be a wife, a mother, a friend, a sister, a church-goer.
A pray-er, a singer, a cook, a dish-washer, a laundress...
I don't have to do or be a lot of things.
I get to.
Today, that makes me happy and keeps me humble when I think about it.
You know, you don't have to...
You get to.

Oh Bevy...I do love your post today! It is always good to find kindred spirits when it comes to pondering things and seeing caring for our homes and families as a privilege! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteI am blessed that you are my friend... love this post.... always coming here to get inspired and to spend quiet time to read some of your other posts... I love the clothes on the line...
ReplyDeleteme too friend:) and I'm glad of the reminder tonight
ReplyDeleteyour photo is perfect.
Refreshing Bevy!!! Refreshing!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove this perspective. I pray that I have it more often than not. (Beautiful pictures!)
ReplyDelete