. .. .. ... .. . ..... . .... ... .. ... . .... .. ... .. .. . . . .
Let the decorating and the re-decorating begin! :)
***
Christmas
My goodness, my goodness,
It's Christmas again.
The bells are all ringing.
I do not know when
I've been so excited.
The tree is all fixed,
The candles are lighted,
The pudding is mixed.
The wreath's on the door
And the carols are sung,
The presents are wrapped
And the holly is hung.
The turkey is sitting
All safe in its pan,
And I am behaving
As calm as I can.
~ Marchette Chute
~ Marchette Chute
This re-decorating part... I have a feeling this will be done again and again. Thanks to my little stinker who is behaving as calm as she can. :) An appropriate poem for today!

Beautiful photos... Its a wonderful time of year, Enjoy and Celebrate.. Think of you and yours daily... Hugs dear friend...
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy your pictures and verses. They bring a smile to my face.
ReplyDeleteKathy C
So, pretty!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are fun... love all of your decorating; it is inspiringl Happy decorating to you and many blessings to you and your family.
ReplyDelete