. .. . .. ... .. .... . .. ... .... . . .. .. .... . . ... .. .
Welcome to the month of November!
I always think of November as a month set aside for expressing gratitude and time for giving...however, every day should be set aside for just that. Right?
I found this quote by Daphne Rose Kingma, that says...
Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only to those to whom you can give it easily, but also those who need it so much.
Who would like to join me, that, for each day, this month, we, at best, list three things we are so grateful for? And, can we share our love?? Can we consider this a type of community? A gathering, per say.
I dare you to grab a notebook and a favorite pen.. and, on your own, jot down, every day - three things - you're grateful for and if there is some life you've touched!! I have my "journal", ready to go. :) If you'd like - you're welcome to share them in the comments.
And, at the end of the month let's see how amazing life truly is!! Who knows?! Maybe, we'll form a new habit. :) Blessings on your day!


Do you know how much I truly love this? One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp was a life changer for me. So count me on board..
ReplyDeleteNovember 1st 2019
What I am thankful for..
1. God saved my soul
2. Being a wife and mother
3. Having a heart for all things HOME..
Have a great evening and weekend Bevy.. XO
I love your list, Connie!!! Mine is growing in my little journal book. Have I faithfully done this every day since posting this? NO. But, having an attitude of gratitude (yes! her book...too!) has been life changing... and I think of it often.
DeleteWhat a great idea!!! I'm getting my pen and paper right now (I need to catch up).
ReplyDeleteI love a challenge like this.
!. (like Connie) Grateful that I know that I am saved!
Welcome aboard!! I haven't consistently kept up myself... but, my desire is there and strong!!
DeleteI love having dear friends to walk this journey with. Peace and patience with one another. Grace and Mercy to follow us all our days.