Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Front Porch Special : : Iced Coffee

. .. . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .

It's one of these sorts of days...


~ Iced Coffee ~

12 cups strong, brewed coffee


1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk

Brew coffee and chill. Add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and stir really well. Serve over ice.

Top with whipped cream and your favorite syrup (I used Carmel). Store any leftovers in the refrigerator (if there are any).

***
 
As you can tell, I didn't get the whipped cream and Carmel drizzle on today's version...
 
And.  I can't drink too much of this Front Porch Special... because it really does make me pretty giddy.
 
Try a glass.  You'll love it, too.
 
(Edited re post of HERE.)

6 comments:

  1. OH MY! I'm gonna have to try this! I probably would drink myself into definite giddiness with that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my kind of woman! Thanks for this recipe. I see all kinds of wonderful recipes in blogland but this is definitely going in my fridge!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never been an iced coffee fan, but you make me tempted to try it again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Becky (Farmgirl), haven't loved iced coffee in the past but I think your recipe might be interesting....my mother in law saw it here (she found your link on my page I think) and I think she may serve your recipe for her daughter's bridal shower, if so I'll have to let you know if I like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH, how did I miss this post? Sometimes I am so desperate for coffee, I actually drink it cold over ice. I think the sweetened condensed milk would be a nice addition...

    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This works so good!! Thanks so much for posting the recipe. I've been drinking it for a week and it is saving me. So yummy and so effective. I even blogged about it :) Thank you! http://bloominginalaska.blogspot.com/2011/06/ah-coffee-and-boy-do-i-need-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...