My favorite Christmas cards are a family picture. Your's is precious.
Thank you for all your effort, for allowing us to follow you, while you journaled the topic Brokenness. We all learned along with you. You have a special gift of teaching and compassion. Thank you!
"Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after." ~ A.M.L.
Hello, I'm glad you're here. This is where I hope you can pull up a chair and stay for awhile. Perhaps pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea and savor this moment for you! I would love to hear if you did.. let me know via your thoughts and comments. My prayer is that you were made to feel right at home. Please come back again, anytime!
Hello again...
I, Bevy, am a wife to one amazing and hard-working man.
The Mother to three lovely and lively blessings!
A sister. A friend. A homemaker.
Although I fail miserably...I do desire to be that Proverbs 31 woman. One whose heart and home is full of WELCOME and that hosts a Spirit of Hospitality.
But most importantly, I want to "treasure up and ponder" the gift of my Salvation and to humbly share the blessings of my life with you - my reader.
"All truly wise thoughts have been thought already a thousand times; but to make them really ours we must think them over again honestly, till they take firm root in our personal experience." ~ Wolfgang von Goethe
Dear Bevy~
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. ♥
My favorite Christmas cards are a family picture. Your's is precious.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your effort, for allowing us to follow you, while you journaled the topic Brokenness. We all learned along with you.
You have a special gift of teaching and compassion.
Thank you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Bevy and familiy!! May God bless you this season and in the new year! Can't wait to see where He will lead... *heart*
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you all.
Mary
....and what a perfect Christmas card it is. You have a precious family there, Bev.
ReplyDeleteGod bless ya'll and have a glorious Christmas celebration sweetie!!! :o)