. .. . . . .. . . .. . . . .. .. .
I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!
A thought
Carolyn Wells
*:*:*:*:*
I find this to be so true.... what about for you?
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree!! I've been making a lot of homemade gifts this year. It's a good way to show my love for my family.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
I have always given gifts that I thought were special, mostly homemade. So, YES, I love the gifts I give!
ReplyDeleteI really like this poem.
LOVE IT!!! It's true I really like getting gifts, it's fun - but OH how I LOVE giving them!!! I like the thought/poem, expressed these feeling just perfectly! You share some great literature, keep it coming! :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I don't give each other Christmas or birthday gifts anymore. We just take pleasure it the ones we give away.
ReplyDelete. . . how I love the gifts I give!