Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Welcome, to 2020

. .. ... ... ... ... .. ... .... .. .. . ... .. ... .... .. .. ..
A brand new year!  Hard to believe we're more than a week in and yet here we are...my first post for the year.  But, if you're like me... I'm having a hard time getting started, obviously.  I've been wanting to amp up my consistency in blogging but, truth is... I've been lollygagging.  Truth is.  My blog has had to undergo a bit of a "rearrange"... if you haven't noticed?

If you haven't, it's okay.  It's probably time for it to not seem "so busy" and go a bit more streamlined.
All that to say.  I sorely miss my "old look" and yet... I hope I can continue sharing here  - as the good Lord leads - without feeling the loss too much.

***

So, how are all my readers?

If you're new here... I say Welcome!!
Thanks for coming by and sticking around - this long.
To my faithful ones... thank you for truly sticking around - this long. :)

Can we talk about a Word for the Year?!?!

Do you have one?  Have you ever had one?
I have, only in the last couple of years...
with words like Grow or Growth, Strong or Courageous...

But... this year.  I keep thinking or feeling the word:

C U L T I V A T E

What do you think this word entails?

I look forward to sharing more about this word for me - in the next post or two.  Until then... God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. I like the look! It probably takes sometime to get use to, for you.

    Hummmm.... I looked up your WORD and is say to prepare for crops. Then I looked at the second meaning. "try to acquire of develop (a quality, sentiment o skill).
    Yes, I can see why you would choose this WORD. I think its' part of your personality. Yup, great WORD for you. Can't wait to see how it enters into your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a "doing" word!! I'm nervously excited for this one. One I've been deeply braving my way in prayer over!!! God is truly doing a work - but, I've got a long "row to hoe"...
      Thanks for your prayers along the way. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sweet Bevy, I love your blog old and new. I love your word for the year as well. Cultivate brings so much to my mind and how it can help to bring positive change as well as ridding of some things that seem to become stagnant. The New Year is a glorious time to step back, choose a word and place focus on making the New even better. Hubby and I chose the word "Change" with a focus on "changes in the way we tend to see, view, or get stuck in" Change needs to happen before one can move forward. Change can also cause many to get "Stuck" and stops change from happening. So pray for us as a couple to stick to this word for the New Year and pray that God brings change that brings us closer to him. I will pray for your word and how the word "Cultivate" will bring the best New Year ever for you and yours. Bless you sweet friend, always a joy to read here. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Connie. I will pray for you and Hubby!! Change is one of those words that requires an action - especially if desirous of a different result. I think of the saying: -If you wanted a chocolate cake but keep getting vanilla - you've got to CHANGE the recipe. It's a funny... but, it isn't easy. I know. Be the change! You are going to have a wonderful year!!! xoxoxo

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...