Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, June 4, 2020

You have a friend in me

. . . ... .. ... .. ... .. .. ... . . .. .. ... .... .... .. .. .. .
When the floodwaters of the cesspool have come up to your very soul, you don't need challenges: you need comfort.  You need a friend to come alongside and say, "I am hurting with you... I am standing with you... I am weeping with you.  I am undergirding you as best as I can.  Link your shield of faith with mine and somehow we will make it together."   ~ Barbara Johnson


The year of 2020 has sure been an interesting ride.  One thing for sure that has come out of this for our family - has been a "reset".   We're stronger.  We're better together.  We've become better friends.

It's been beautiful!
I'm so grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Bevy, what a beautiful post and beautiful photos.. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...