Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, December 28, 2020

What Boldness Brings

  . ... .. .. ... .. .. . ... .. . .. .... .. ... .. .... .

"My boldness is directly linked to someone else's blessing."


I not sure where I first heard this quote... but it is one that has stuck with me... for sure!  I take it to mean... that certainly... I have something to offer.  Someone NEEDS what I have to offer.   I need not shrink back from being a blessing.  When I hold back out of fear or feeling of inadequacy...I'm doing others, and myself, a disservice.   

Do you ever think like this - for yourself??  

****

I took a stroll back through the "five" posts that I mustered to put together for this year of 2020.  Sad!!  But - yes...I shared as the Lord led me and so I want to celebrate those.  

(Okay, if I count correctly - I actually had twelve posts for the year.  One a month, or so.  Not terrible, I suppose...)

In one of those earlier posts - I talked about the word I chose, for the year of 2020 which was the word CULTIVATE.  Little did I know how much this would be needed in my life and I'm so glad.  What a great year for it, too.  So, while 2020 was quite the year and difficult for all in many ways.  I say, for me, it was one of my favorite years.   I'm choosing to collect the blessings that I've had and felt...and this word - has definitely brought with it, fruition which I'm truly grateful about.  But... it's not over.  There is still more work to be done.  And, so with that comes blessing in boldness.

I'm already sensing a new word - for 2021.   Stay tuned!!!

****

As the New Year approaches... what is something that you look forward to?  What is that one thing that you will live out the God-ordained days of this year for, with a dedicated heart?   When looking back, what will be the "no regret" part that you will hold dear?  

Here is where and how I will answer these questions.  As the New Year quickly approaches... I look forward to a greater sense of God's peace and presence.  With a dedicated heart to living out my God-ordained days...for the coming year... I will give HIM my all, in all.  I want to be able to look back with a no-regret mindset... because I've been intentional with my time, talents and relationships.

My boldness, today, is directly linked to someone else's blessing tomorrow.

As we head to a close on this year of 2020...

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.  ~Numbers 6:24-26, ESV


1 comment:

  1. You may not post as often as others, but when you do it is POWERFUL!!
    This post is a great way to start the year!
    I'm looking forward to what God has instore for my church, family, friends, and our country. I know what ever it is, it will be God's will.
    I didn't hold back my Faith and Trust in God. That will continue into this year.

    "My boldness, today, is directly linked to someone else's blessing tomorrow."
    What a great statement to follow.

    Thank you Bevy for sharing your thoughts and heart.❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...