Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sharing with You :: 2011 in Review

. ... . .. . . .. . .. . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . .. . .. . . .. . . .. ...
In all of my blogging... I've never done this before, but I thought it would be neat to do so, this year.  In my reflection, I've chosen 12 of my favorite posts, from over this past year, taking one from each month, to share with you.  Hope you enjoy the review.

{January, 2011}


 
{February, 2011}
{March, 2011}

{May, 2011}

{June, 2011}
{July, 2011}

The Blessing Bandit


{August, 2011}
{September, 2011}

"you have an old soul"


 
{October, 2011}


 
{November, 2011}

Promise(s) Kept


 

****

Thank you, my dear readers, for hanging in here with me for this past year of 2011.  Hope to have more for you in the coming year.  Hope to have you, old and new friends alike, come back for more of Treasured Up and Pondered.  Thanks again, for your readership!  I appreciate it.

Happy New Year, to you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy New Year to you and yours..
    Love and Prayers from The Blessed Hearth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you did your review.
    This was a great way to end your year.
    You have been blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it just so happens that your favorites are just about mine too:)

    happy new year friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Great posts! Love you and your blog! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...