Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

{Introduction} 31 days + Five Minute Friday :: Whispers from the Heart!

. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. ... . . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . .




Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed
Flowing from the grace
That I found in You.
And Lord I've come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love.

Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side.
And as I wait
I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love.

Lord unveil my eyes
Let me see You face to face
The knowledge of Your love
As You live in me.
Lord renew my mind
As Your will unfolds in my life
In living every day
by the power of Your love.

(Song: Hold Me Close, Hillsongs United)

***
Join me as I take 31 days of the month of October to simply journal my thoughts and to pray.
Whispers ~ from the heart!  
This is where I will attempt to incorporate the prompts given via Kate's blog and her FMF link-up, to help formulate my thoughts and prayers. However, I will not limit myself to these specific prompts. This is going to be a real challenge.  Down deep.  I wonder if I'll even have the stamina for it all - but, we'll give it a go and see what comes of it!

  All in all... I hope to quietly take five minutes each day to write and I hope you'll join me in reading and prayer- as I do.  Each day will be linked back to this post - so that you can better follow along; finding all that I've written - located in one place. I will also be linked to write31days.com

My intention and goal for this time of writing, 31 days straight, is to simply grow in my writing style and ability... all while lifting up needs both yours and mine in prayer.  I know that prayer is a very personal thing in any one person's life - and at the heart of it, it isn't necessarily a public thing.  But - Scripture reminds that where two or three are gathered {in Jesus' name} there HE will be - in their midst.  This is what community is.  Growing together.

So, if this in any way will help my readers by way of encouragement or blessing, then, so be it.  Aside from giving God all the glory, this is what really matters most, after all.

 The comment section will be open for you to add in your own thoughts and prayers, as well...and I would truly appreciate your input and participation.

Day 1: calling
Day 2: Five Minute Friday :: family
Day 3: capture
Day 4: embrace
Day 5: home
Day 6: possible
Day 7: love
Day 8: purple
Day 9: Five Minute Friday ;; trust
Day 10: ready
Day 11: rest
Day 12: storm
Day 13: patience
Day 14: fly
Day 15: laugh
Day 16: Five Minute Friday :: green
Day 17 and  Day 18: offer and worth
(I intentionally combined these two posts into one.)
Day 19: honor  whisper
Day 20: temporary
Day 21: wave
Day 22: value
Day 23: Five Minute Friday :: Joy and Courage
Day 24: silence
Day 25: crash
Day 26: whisper honor
Day 27: perhaps
Day 28: hope
Day 29: sea
Day 30: Five Minute Friday :: bacon
Day 31: almost always includes patience

***


Thank you for your support by reading along!!

4 comments:

  1. You crazy lady!! ;) I am both in awe and excited to see you do this!! I will try to give you a call soon!! I pray God reveals Himself more deeply to you in this and guide and strengthen you through it!! Blessings to you Bevy!! ((Hug))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wonderful thing to try... I will be reading along, learning as I go, and joining in community... and YES this is what matters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bevy --
    I've been reading your blog for several weeks, now, and am very grateful for all our Lord is teaching me through the meditations you've shared. Thank you for the humility and grace with which you testify of His mercy and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much - Jennifer - for coming by and saying so. This means much to me to hear your encouragement, like this.

      All glory to Him!!

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...